02 April 2014

I Now Pronounce You... {Salado, TX Wedding Photographer}



Today I Marry My Best Friend, The One I Laugh With, Live For, Dream With, LOVE.
 Author: Unknown

What a beautiful couple!  What a beautiful wedding!  What a beautiful reception!  Can you tell how much I loved photographing this?  My goodness!


The bride is probably one of the sweetest, most likable people I have ever met, and her groom couldn't have been nicer.  Their wedding was superb. It just so happens that it rained that day, but let me tell you, it didn't dampen the spirit. The happy couple was surrounded by family, friends and so much love.   May you have a wonderful life together and thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your special day.  Enjoy your little sneak peek! 
























0 comments: