23 November 2012

Sale!! Sale!! Sale!!



Small Business Saturday through Cyber Monday I am running a huge sale!

All Weddings & All Portrait Sessions booked for any available date will be 33% off!


Yep.. that's right. 33% off. You can potentially save $100s!  Now.. here are the details…

1. Session/Wedding may be booked for any available date that I have open in 2012-2013.
2. You must contact me to book and pay your non-refundable retainer fee between 11/24 and 11/26 of 2012 in order to secure your session.  I accept cash and all major credit/debit cards for your convenience.
3. Discount may not be combined with any other discount or coupon (except referral credits).
4. Discount only applies to professional fees.  This special does not apply to custom card designs or prints.
5. Special expires at 9pm CST on Monday 11/26/2012.

Contact me for further details! 


0 comments: