24 May 2011

A nature walk at Wegerzyn Gardens



This past Sunday was the first anniversary of the day I married my sweet husband.  We spent the entire day,  driving around, stopping here and there,  just spending quality time together and reflecting on our marriage. We ended up at Wegerzyn Gardens and it just so happened that I had my camera. (Insert Shocked Face haha)  So, I feel the need to do things a little "out of the box" and post some beautiful nature shots that I captured on one very happy day of my life.  I find great contentment within these photos.






Note the man to the far right of the photo with his camera.  I decided not to photoshop him out just yet.. I like that he had the same idea that I had. :)


This beautiful flower was growing in a tree, about 10 yards off of the main path. The tree had probably 25 of these very large beauties.

0 comments: